Chickpea Salad with Ginger
Ready in: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- cilantro leaf, for garnish
- Toss the chickpeas, peppers, onion and ginger together in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle on the cumin, sugar, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro, if using, and serve.